STEWARDSHIP OF THE VISION
A. Stewards of the Vision have a Responsibility to position themselves to receive God’s plans for their situation.
- Habakkuk goes to the place where he can see and hear from God (the tower).
- If we are going to steward the vision from God, we have to get in a place where we can be alone with God.
- We must get away from distractions if we are to see and hear from God.
B. Stewards of the Vision have a desire to see what God is saying and doing.
- We can and must approach God boldly
a. “So let us keep on coming boldly to the throne of grace, so that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.” Heb. 4: 16
b. God is concerned that we come with questions and find answers from the Lord.
C. Stewards of the Vision follow God’s instructions.
1.We write the vision as it is God’s blueprint for what we are to do.
2. It is necessary to write the vision, so that we don’t forget the details.
3. Writing the vision gives us a place of permanency with which to hold God’s instructions.
D. Stewards of the Vision wait for the vision
- God says there is an appointed time for that vision to manifest.
- God’s vision always manifests at the right on time.
- We must wait and be of good courage. (Psalm 27)